What are my options?
- Enroll into Medicare Part A and use your company’s benefits for Part B
- Enroll into Medicare Parts A and B
- Enroll into Original Medicare and Add a Supplement
- Enroll into Original Medicare…then choose to replace it with a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Enroll into Medicaid
There are 2 main ways to get your Medicare Coverage
- Original Medicare includes Hospital (Part A) and Medical (Part B) insurance. If you want drug coverage, you can add a separate drug plan (Part D). You can also add a Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy to help pay your out-of-pocket costs.
- Medicare Advantage is an all-in-one alternative to Original Medicare. These “bundled” plans include Part A, Part B, and usually Part D.
Most plans offer extra benefits— like vision, hearing, dental, and more.